Rudy is a study in Rare diseases. Headed up by a research team at the University of Oxford, Rudy aims to transform clinical care for participants through patient driven research.
To find out even more about what we do, including the benefits of taking part, watch this short video from the project lead
- To describe in detail how a rare disease affects individuals
- To describe the differences between individuals with the same rare disease diagnosis
- To determine the personal burden and impact of rare diseases using quality of life and functional outcomes
- To determine the family burden and impact of rare diseases using quality of life and functional outcomes
- To generally increase our understanding of individuals with rare diseases
- To find the genetic basis for rare diseases that affect individuals and families
- To provide a research cohort of patients with rare diseases that can then be approached for further sub-studies
Why would Individuals join RUDY study?
Benefits of participation:
- Secure online disease page
- See all your health data in a timeline
- Monitor health state
- Get involved and contribute to research